At NoWa, we are on a mission to create more awareness about the rapidly growing mountain of E-waste in a positive and approachable way. Will you be the next link in our KettingreACTIE?
First things first
Make sure your personal data and important information is transferred or deleted. Read here how to do it easily in three steps.
Then check to see if you have your old phone first:
reuse them (by someone else)
give them another life by taking them to a charity shop or selling them on eBay
can be used for something else like a security camera or a 'music phone
Is still repairable
If not, then it is ready for recycling! You have several options:
- When checking out your favorite item, you can check the option to send us your old cell phone(s) for only €3. We pay the rest of the costs and ensure that they are well recycled. And of course we will turn them into beautiful new jewelry. It doesn't get any more circular than that :)
Let's do it!
Our partner ICT From Tomorrow helps us sort all the collected phones and make sure that the ones that have nothing left to do are recycled. Therefore you can also send your old phones directly to them:
1821 BX Alkmaar
- Return your phones to a collection point near you:
- The Milieustraat
- Stores such as AH, Mediamarkt.
- Telephone stores such as VodafoneZiggo, T-Mobile etc.
- Charities (AAP Foundation for example)
Thanks thanks thanks! Because of people like you, we no longer need to extract raw materials from the earth, but can make beautiful things from our waste. You are worth your weight in gold.
Spread the word :)